The European Youth Parliament Czech Republic (EYP CZ) is a student educational organisation founded in 1998 as one of 40 sister organisations in a pan-European project European Youth Parliament (EYP) under the auspices of the Schwarzkopf-Stiftung Junges Europa foundation. For more than 20 years, we have been inspiring young Europeans towards active citizenship, engaging them in discussions with their peers from other cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds, but also with decision-makers, thus representing one of the largest platforms for extracurricular education in the Czech Republic and in Europe.
For our activities, we were awarded the European Charlemagne Youth Prize in the years 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2020.
- 1987 Establishment of the first EYP organisation in Fontainebleau, France
- 1998 Establishment of EYP CZ and joining the EYP network
- 2017 Organisation of the largest EYP event in history, International Session Brno 2017
- 2018 Celebration of 20 years of activity in the Czech Republic and support of Czech youth
What We Do
We inspire youth to active citizenship, tolerance and personal development through intercultural dialogue, we organise several-day sessions, we organise educational and informal events for secondary school and university students from all over the Czech Republic and other European countries. We thus contribute to the development of skills and knowledge of young people by creating a platform for discussing current issues, free sharing of opinions and teamwork.
- Several-day Student Conferences
- An Educational Programme
- EYP Days and Presentations for Schools
- Dialogue with Decision-makers
- National and International Partnerships